Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Prayer Requests?

I'm going to attempt something different with this blog post... I know many people read my blog posts and I am very thankful for all of you but this time I want to hear from my readers and pray for you. 

If you are reading this right now and are going through something and you want me to pray for you I don't want you to be afraid to let me know. I want to be here for you and pray for you. There is absolute POWER in prayer. You do not have to tell me anything you do not want to post... A simple period or anything that God puts on your heart to comment. Anything works. Unspoken, spoken, or any words of wisdom you would like to share.... Anything. We can post and pray for each other. Let's start a prayer chain throughout blogspot. 

We cannot handle our problems on our own; not without God. 



2 comments:

  1. I'll start it off. Lately I have been having trouble feeling loved and God has shown me that He is the only one that I need and as I walked away from Him He still showed me grace and His love. I tried to find love on my own when in reality I had all the love I needed. I need prayer because college starts in a month and I'm excited but nervous at the same time. I am also figuring out future plans and trying to remember to Aline my will with Gods. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jesus for being a super natural prayer answering God!🙏

    ReplyDelete