Tuesday, March 4, 2014

You are BEAUTIFULLY you...

This post is for anyone who has ever felt invisible. 

You may feel as if no one listens to you or you are as translucent as the air; no one cares about your hurts or your needs, but I'm here to tell you that you're not alone. Every individual on this earth has felt this way at one moment or another. 

Maybe your the girl that sits in the back of the class or the guy who never gets the girls. You may be glancing at your life as "worthless". Maybe people are telling you that your life is "worthless". Let me tell you something, "worthless" is the new "valued". Don't let others tell you that your not worth it. Those people that tell you that you aren't worth it don't understand. They don't understand how hard you worked to get to where you are today. Your not invisible. 

From the age of seven to the age of sixteen, I was bullied. I was called fat, useless, stupid, crybaby. That was just a few. I was a quiet kid that didn't have very many friends. My confidence was destroyed. They labeled me as a freak and I never stood up for myself. I let them run over me, time after time. I sat in the back of the classroom and didn't talk to anyone. Everytime I tried to open my mouth the words would get caught in the back of my throat because of fear. Fear that I would say something wrong or the fact that they would tell me to shut up or, most of all, ignore me. It began to get worse but I kept a smile on my face to hide the pain. Kids would push me out of my chair or trip me in the hallway. I was afraid to tell my parents. I slowly began to make friends that related to me. We stood up for each other. My confidence started to become my new normal. 

Throughout that period in time I realized something: 

We all have the same insecurities.

The preps, the jocks, the nerds... We all have something that ails us. The side of us that not one person knows about. 

However, there is one man that does already knows about those ailments. And He describes you with one word; B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L. He made you the way that you are. You have to think that not everyone is the same. We all have things that make us feel invisible but one day you will look back on days like today and all of this pain will be invisible. You will see that you shouldn't have worried about what others thought. Stand up for yourself. We have to realize that we are beautiful because we are different. The world would be so bland if we were all the same. You are BEAUTIFULLY you and I am BEAUTIFULLY me. Without our flaws and our insecurities we wouldn't be us. We aren't invisible. We are beautiful. Show others who you are. Be the beautiful person you were made to be. Help them see you for who you are. 


No comments:

Post a Comment